NOW HIRING: Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
About this Job
Ready to love your job? Our mission at Gigi Pip is to instill confidence in women everywhere + encourage them to embrace the many hats they wear. We're looking to add ambitious, energetic, and passionate team members to our Gigi Pip family + join our mission.
Overview: We are looking for a Gigi Pip Sales Associate who can be the expert in all things Gigi Pip. Someone who will fulfill our mission of instilling confidence in everyone who walks through our door. We want our sales associates to identify with the Gigi Pip mission + be excited to join a hard-working team.
Compensation will start at $10 per hour + 3% Commission on all sales made in store.
Assisting customers, meeting sales goals, opening + closing procedures, maintaining sales floor, keeping back room inventory organized, and upholding the Gigi Pip Mission. Our ideal candidate is able to multi-task, maintaining the needs of the business while keeping the customer the #1 priority.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist customers via chat, email, reviews, social media, etc.
- Think of strategic ways to improve the Gigi Pip customer experience
- Track and record important departmental metrics
- Become an expert in all things Gigi Pip
- Set goals and work with the customer experience team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Bring the voice of the customer into the business to work towards positive changes
- Proactively seek ways to solve problems
- Various responsibilities that may arise
- Willing to participate in an occasional shipping party and assist the retail team
- Has an excellent work ethic + is passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Excited to work in a team environment but is independent enough to complete tasks alone.
- Flexible schedule + flexible in the workplace.
- Willingness to learn + has great communication skills.
- Enthusiastic + knowledgeable about our product
- Able to truly empathize and connect with customers
- Willing to go above and beyond to take care of Gigi Pip customers
- Flexible schedule as well as flexible in workplace.
- Quick learner + willing to be taught.
- An understanding that the job is not done until the customer is taken care of
- Feels passionate about the customer and their Gigi Pip experience
- Entrepreneurial minded: ready to step in, learn, build, and help take Gigi Pip customer experience to new heights
- Willing to work weekends and evenings
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position as the subject and tell us why you'd be a great fit at Gigi Pip. You are welcome to include anything you'd like to share your qualifications for the position you are applying for.