Valentine's Day Dates for EVERYONE!
Posted on February 06 2019
Whether you're ridin' solo this year, trying to figure out how to celebrate Valentine's Day with kiddos, or anything in-between - - -
this is the ULTIMATE list of Valentine's Day activities.
If your Valentine's Day date is yourself:
- Book a spa day. Facials, mani, pedi, the whole nine yards! Treat yo self.
- Binge watch your fav movies. Your diet can take a break - - - get all the Valentine's Day candy from Target + popcorn you want!
- Take a class. Yoga, painting, kick boxing - - - whatever you've been wanting to learn but haven't had the time. Today is the day!
If your Valentine's Day date is the squad:
- Celebrate in true Galentine's Day fashion + go out to brunch.
- Organize a Valentine Craft party! Make Valentines, arrange flowers, or whatever you've been pinning on your Craft board on Pinterest.
- Get your girls matching hats! Straw hats for their summer vacations, baseball caps for everyday, beanies for the slopes - - - we got it here at Gigi Pip!
If your Valentine's Day dates are your kids:
- Make them a special lunch for school. They fav foods ( aaannnnd maybe some Valentine's Day candy) will totally make their day.
- Take them to do their fav activity - - - AND DO IT WITH THEM! They love to skate? Strap on the knee pads. Little artists in the fam? Take them to the park to paint!
- Make reservations at a fancy dinner. (We'll let your determine how "fancy" you want to go.) Kids that love dressing up will adore going out with mom + dad for a candlelight dinner for three.. four.... etc.
If your Valentine's Day date is your man:
- Make Valentine's Day EASY by sending your date your Gigi Pip wishlist! Just add the items to "My Wishlist" + email them over! Guys like it when you make things simple.
- Instead of choosing for Movie Night, let fate decide! Choose a time to head over to the theater + buy tickets for the next movie thats playing regardless of what it is! Keeps things exciting.
- Find the trendiest spot in town + go on a Food Crawl. Go to different restaurants for appetizers, main course, + dessert! Gives you a chance to try different things + walk around town.