Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Last updated: January 2019
These terms apply to all Gigi Pip affiliates. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before agreeing to be a part of the Gigi Pip Affiliate Program. These terms may be updated from time to time and replace any existing terms or conditions from previous versions.
By participating in the affiliate program, you agree to these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please let us know and we will remove you from the program.
The terms of conditions of the Gigi Pip Affiliate program are as listed:
- Affiliates will be commissioned 15% for all Gigi Pip products sold using the affiliate's unique link or affiliate code.
- Affiliates are responsible for purchasing their own items to promote.
- Affiliates may use their own affiliate code to purchase Gigi Pip products and will be commissioned accordingly.
Affiliates can post as often as they feel comfortable. We recommend posting often to acquire more sales.
- Commissions are not eligible until 30 days after a purchase is made. This is in accordance with the Gigi Pip return policy.
- Gigi Pip reserves the right to remove or deny any Affiliate at any time.
- Additional Incentives - From time to time, Affiliates may be offered additional incentives such as discounted or free products, early access to new products, increased commissions, etc. These incentives will be offered on a temporary basis and may include additional requirements. Participation with additional incentives is voluntary and is not a requirement of the affiliate program.
- Affiliate promo codes cannot be combined with existing promotions that also require promo codes.
If you have not yet applied to become a Gigi Pip Affiliate, click here.